TRADITIONAL TO TRANSFORMED
In the late 1990’s Starkey Road Baptist Church partnered with Technical Resource Group to design and integrate audio-visual systems fore their new facility. For over 28 years the system served the church well, however, started to show its age. In 2018 leaders of the church began to work the TRG’s team on designing and integrating new AVL systems. In the spring of 2021 the renovation and modernization of the facility took place.
FROM DESIGN TO DELIVERY
The TRG team delivered this transformation in just 2 weeks. The system features a fiber-optic backbone with a campus-wide Q-Sys control system. A Meyer Sound PA was selected specifically by the church for its industry-leading quality and clarity. The system is processed by the Galileo Galaxy DSP platform. The Allen & Heath digital console and personal mixer ecosystem were selected for their flexibility and interconnectivity. Front of House features a Drive S5000 connected over dante to an Avantis console in broadcast. For lighting controls, ETC’s RoadHog 4 and Pathway’s Pathport ecosystem was selected.
Our system engineers and dedicated installers transformed the space and delivered a system that was beyond the clients expectations.
- Meyer Sound Ultra-X42 Loudspeakers
- Meyer Sound 750-LFC Subwoofers
- Meyer Sound UP4-Slim Front Fills
- Meyer Sound MM4-XP Choir Monitors
- Meyer Sound Galileo Galaxy 408 Processor
- Allen & Heath DLive S5000 Digital Console (FOH)
- Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Console (Broadcast)
- Allen & Heath ME1 Personal Mixers
- Sennheiser G4 Wireless Microphones
- Sennheiser G4 IEM Systems
- QSC Qsys Control System
- Chauvet Professional Led Lighting
- Lyntec LCP Power Control
- ETC RoadHog4 Lighting Console
- Pathway Vignette Lighting Controls
- Pathway PathPort DMX Infrastructure
- Blackmagic Video Routing
- Epson Laser Projectors
- AnalogWay Pulse Presentation Switcher